Wanted: 4-bedroom country home in Oslo up to NOK 7,597,000

kai.miles

Real estate agent
I’m looking for a country home in Oslo with four bedrooms and roughly 145 m², at a maximum price of NOK 7,597,000. It should be habitable now, but I’m comfortable making gradual improvements.

For an initial approach, please send the location, tenure, stated floor area, condition, local charges and asking-price rationale. Owners or representatives are welcome, though representatives should be able to establish their authority. I will only proceed where ownership information and the main costs can be documented.
 
You may want to define what counts as “Oslo” and a “country home.” Is the boundary the municipality itself, or would a more rural setting outside it qualify? That distinction could materially change what comes forward. I’d also ask whether the roughly 145 m² must all be recognised residential floor area, rather than including storage or other ancillary space.
 
I agree on clarifying the area, but I would not demand a fully developed price rationale in the first message. Quiet-market owners may only be testing interest. A short figure and explanation should be enough initially; ownership, tenure, representative authority, floor-area details, known condition issues and recurring local charges can follow before any viewing or serious negotiation. That still filters vague approaches without discouraging a genuine owner.
 
Back
Top