A misleading five-bedroom description could waste the search before location or price is even considered. I am seeking a home near Cape Town at around ZAR 7,735,000, but all five rooms need to function as real bedrooms rather than a collection of studies and conversions.
Good access to regular transport is important. I can accept an unfashionable interior, though not a building with major structural work needed immediately. For any suitable lead, please state the neighbourhood, approximate usable area, ownership form, availability and bedroom arrangement. Information supporting the structural condition would be more useful than a general claim that the home has been looked after.
Good access to regular transport is important. I can accept an unfashionable interior, though not a building with major structural work needed immediately. For any suitable lead, please state the neighbourhood, approximate usable area, ownership form, availability and bedroom arrangement. Information supporting the structural condition would be more useful than a general claim that the home has been looked after.