I would rather accept dated décor than compromise heavily on location, although a well-connected property just outside Doha could still be a better fit than the wrong neighbourhood within it. I’m seeking a 5-bed home with a target price of QAR 4,295,000. It should be well maintained and not require major structural work at the outset.
When suggesting a property, please give the area, approximate floor space, tenure and likely availability, along with enough transport detail to judge regular journeys. I also need the actual bedroom arrangement. Five proper bedrooms may work; a listing that reaches five only by counting a very small service room probably will not. Please flag anything above the target budget rather than assuming there is room to increase it.
When suggesting a property, please give the area, approximate floor space, tenure and likely availability, along with enough transport detail to judge regular journeys. I also need the actual bedroom arrangement. Five proper bedrooms may work; a listing that reaches five only by counting a very small service room probably will not. Please flag anything above the target budget rather than assuming there is room to increase it.