Wanted: 5-bedroom country home in Warsaw up to PLN 3,792,000

kian_roofs

Landlord
Established
I’m looking for a country home in Warsaw with five bedrooms and roughly 190 m², with a maximum budget of PLN 3,792,000. It should be habitable now, although I’m happy to improve it gradually.

Clear ownership, documented local charges and a credible explanation for the asking price are essential. Owners or authorised representatives can send a short summary first, including condition, tenure, floor-area basis and their authority to offer the property. I’ll only proceed where the basic documents and pricing rationale can be verified.
 
It would help to define what you mean by Warsaw for a country home: strictly within the city boundary, or would nearby areas also qualify? Quiet-market sellers may respond more readily if they know your acceptable radius. I’d also ask them to state whether the 190 m² is usable living area or total floor area, as that difference could materially affect comparisons.
 
I’d avoid demanding a full document pack in the first message; some genuine owners may not want to circulate sensitive material before confirming serious interest. A better sequence might be a brief property and price summary, proof that the sender owns it or has authority to represent it, then document verification once the location and condition fit. Also ask for known recurring charges and a clear outline of any work needed to make the house comfortably habitable.
 
Back
Top