Wanted: 5-bedroom home near Dubai, budget AED 3,505,000

tradeTheChart

Landlord
Established
A dated interior would not put me off, but I would hesitate over any home likely to need substantial structural work soon after purchase. I am seeking a five-bedroom property near Dubai with a budget of AED 3,505,000 and workable transport connections.

If you know of something suitable, please give the neighbourhood, internal floor space, tenure, likely date of availability and bedroom arrangement. It would be useful to know whether any work is limited to finishes or reflects a wider building problem. Please also mention the property type, as I am still comparing the practical differences between the available options.
 
What does “reasonable transport access” mean for you: access to main roads, public transport, or a particular workplace or school area? Also, are you considering villas, townhouses and apartments equally? Those details could change which neighbourhoods are realistic.
 
At that budget and bedroom count, I would prioritise condition and layout over modern finishes. Ask respondents to state whether the price is the current asking price and to identify any recurring property or community charges. Otherwise an apparently suitable option may not be comparable with another one.
 
Floor area alone can be misleading here. I’d want confirmation that all five rooms are proper bedrooms rather than a study, maid’s room or partitioned space being included in the count. Plot area and internal built-up area should also be listed separately where applicable.
 
I’d be cautious about accepting “maintained” without further detail. For anything shortlisted, ask about visible cracking, water ingress, air-conditioning, plumbing and electrical condition, plus the age of major repairs where known. The relevant items depend on the type of home, and an independent inspection would still be sensible before committing.
 
Thanks, these are useful distinctions. I mean five genuine bedrooms; a maid’s room or study should be listed separately. I have not fixed one commute destination, so respondents should explain what they mean by good transport access rather than give a vague claim. AED 3,505,000 remains the target, and anything above it should be clearly flagged.
 
In that case, a consistent response format would help: neighbourhood, property type, five-bedroom layout, internal floor area, plot area if relevant, tenure as stated in the property documents, asking price, occupancy and earliest realistic availability. Sellers or agents should also say whether inspection access is possible before any deposit or commitment.
 
One caveat: photographs and maintenance descriptions cannot establish that there is no major immediate work. I’d first narrow the options by neighbourhood and actual transport routes, then compare layouts and total expected costs, and only then arrange condition inspections. Availability also needs to mean something specific—vacant now, occupied until a stated point, or dependent on another step.
 
Back
Top