I have checked the broad Phoenix-area supply and an $855,000 target appears to produce possible five-bedroom options. What remains unclear is whether the advertised fifth bedrooms are practical rooms and whether apparently tidy homes are concealing significant structural work.
I am open to an older or cosmetically dated interior where the main building has been properly maintained. Transport also matters, although I would rather compare actual routes than reject a workable layout based only on a broad location label.
For any suggested property, please provide the neighbourhood, floor area, ownership or tenure arrangement, expected availability and a floor plan or clear account of the bedroom configuration. Information about known structural issues or repairs would be more helpful than presentation photographs alone.
I am open to an older or cosmetically dated interior where the main building has been properly maintained. Transport also matters, although I would rather compare actual routes than reject a workable layout based only on a broad location label.
For any suggested property, please provide the neighbourhood, floor area, ownership or tenure arrangement, expected availability and a floor plan or clear account of the bedroom configuration. Information about known structural issues or repairs would be more helpful than presentation photographs alone.