Wanted: habitable 3-bedroom Delhi duplex around 210 m²

StillPorch

Real estate agent
Established
I’m seeking an off-market duplex in Delhi with 3 bedrooms and approximately 210 m² of floor area. My ceiling is ₹108,600,000. I prefer something habitable now, even if it would benefit from gradual improvements.

Owners or authorised representatives can send a short initial summary covering location, tenure, condition, floor-area basis, asking price, local charges and authority to represent the owner. Clear ownership documents and a supportable asking-price rationale are essential before I take matters further.
 
The main missing detail is where in Delhi you would consider. That will heavily shape what reaches you. Also clarify whether the 210 m² target refers to usable internal space or another floor-area measure, because otherwise you may receive properties that look suitable on paper but feel much smaller. Is either freehold or leasehold tenure acceptable?
 
I’d be wary of treating “off-market” as automatically better. Quiet exposure can suit an owner, but it can also make the asking rationale harder to assess. I would ask why the property is not being openly marketed and what evidence supports the price, then compare the answer with the condition and any charges attached to the property.
 
I don’t think quiet marketing is itself a warning sign; some owners simply want fewer enquiries. The practical issue is verification. Before arranging a serious viewing, request a consistent summary of ownership, tenure, area, condition and costs. If a representative is involved, establish their authority to act before exchanging sensitive information or discussing any payment.
 
“Habitable” may need tightening as well. State your non-negotiables—working utilities, acceptable bathrooms and kitchen, or whatever matters most—while leaving cosmetic work for later. For a duplex, ask how the stated 210 m² is divided between the two levels and whether any part of that figure is outside the actual living area.
 
Back
Top