Wanted: off-market Munich apartment up to €1,122,000

SharpGrove

Landlord
Established
I’m looking for an off-market apartment in Munich with five bedrooms and roughly 60 m², up to €1,122,000. A habitable property needing gradual improvement is preferable to a full renovation project. Please send a short summary first, including condition, floor area, tenure, local charges and the basis for the asking price. Owners and representatives are welcome, but ownership and any representative’s authority must be verifiable before I proceed.
 
Is five bedrooms definitely the requirement, rather than five rooms in total? Fitting five actual bedrooms into roughly 60 m² would be an unusually tight layout. It would help to say whether 60 m² is a target, minimum or maximum, otherwise suitable owners may dismiss the request as a mismatch.
 
For a quiet-market approach, I’d use two stages. Initially ask for the district, floor plan, stated floor area, occupancy status, general condition, recurring local charges and a brief asking-price rationale. If those fit, move on to ownership documents and evidence that a representative is authorised. That gives you enough to screen opportunities without expecting sensitive paperwork in the first message.
 
I agree with the staged approach, but I would also avoid presenting €1,122,000 as the natural value of every 60 m² candidate—that ceiling works out to €18,700 per m². Ask sellers to justify their figure from the particular apartment’s location, condition and layout. First, though, clarify the five-bedroom point; it will affect whether this search produces serious leads at all.
 
Back
Top