Seeking a new-build flat in Miami, including quiet or off-market opportunities. My ceiling is $830,000, and I need four bedrooms with roughly 480 sq ft. I realise that combination is unusual, so floor-area details must be stated clearly.
The property should be habitable now, with scope for gradual improvement rather than major immediate work. Please send a short summary covering condition, ownership or tenure, asking-price rationale, recurring local charges, and whether you are the owner or an authorised representative. I will only proceed where the basic documents, authority to offer the property, and costs can be verified.
The property should be habitable now, with scope for gradual improvement rather than major immediate work. Please send a short summary covering condition, ownership or tenure, asking-price rationale, recurring local charges, and whether you are the owner or an authorised representative. I will only proceed where the basic documents, authority to offer the property, and costs can be verified.