I would like this to be an accessible, low-cost Warsaw property meetup, but the exact October 2025 date and likely attendance are still open. Please say whether an early evening or a weekend works better, and mention any central venues near public transport that would suit the group.
The discussion would cover local market observations, financing and deal analysis, followed by practical questions. One example is how to verify a proposed repair when the price sounds reasonable but responsibility for the work is disputed.
Once there is a rough headcount, I will compare venue cost and access. Please also indicate whether remote access to the question round would affect your decision to attend.
The discussion would cover local market observations, financing and deal analysis, followed by practical questions. One example is how to verify a proposed repair when the price sounds reasonable but responsibility for the work is disputed.
Once there is a rough headcount, I will compare venue cost and access. Please also indicate whether remote access to the question round would affect your decision to attend.