September 2025 is fixed, but the choice between an early weekday evening and a weekend will determine the venue and likely attendance. I am arranging a relaxed Warsaw meetup for people interested in property.
The session would cover local market experiences, finance, ways of assessing deals and time for practical questions. Please post your preferred timing, along with any access needs. It would also help to know whether limited remote participation is worth arranging. Once I have an approximate number, I can suggest a few dates and compare central venues by price, capacity and accessibility before booking.
The session would cover local market experiences, finance, ways of assessing deals and time for practical questions. Please post your preferred timing, along with any access needs. It would also help to know whether limited remote participation is worth arranging. Once I have an approximate number, I can suggest a few dates and compare central venues by price, capacity and accessibility before booking.