Warsaw townhouses around PLN 2,785,000 — variation or an early shift?

handy_page

Property investor
Established
The citywide numbers may point to routine variation, but I am hesitant to apply that explanation to a small townhouse segment. For April 2026, the Warsaw properties I am following are advertised between PLN 2,228,000 and PLN 3,342,000, with PLN 2,785,000 near the middle and about 59 days on the market.

Condition and precise location could explain most of that spread, while rental regulation may affect buyer interest differently across the group. Which evidence would best distinguish a genuine change from a handful of stale properties: recent completed sales, withdrawn stock, new-listing volume or the timing of reductions?
 
On those figures alone, I’d lean toward ordinary variation. That price spread could easily reflect neighbourhood boundaries and property condition, while 59 days says little without a prior-period comparison. How many townhouses are in the group, and are they genuinely comparable? Recent completed sales, withdrawn listings and the timing of price cuts would be more revealing than current asking prices.
 
Mostly agree, but seller motivation and buyer financing can produce an early shift before it appears in completed sales. I’d track new-listing volume alongside withdrawals: rising supply plus earlier price cuts would be more persuasive. If listings remain scarce and only tired properties linger, it is probably property-specific rather than a Warsaw townhouse trend.
 
Back
Top