I’m looking at Warsaw villas in the PLN 1,248,000–PLN 1,872,000 range, centred around PLN 1,560,000. From the listings still online, roughly 110 days seems to be the time needed to find a buyer.
The main outliers appear connected to building condition and the reserves needed for repairs or upgrades. However, I may be giving too much weight to stale listings while missing withdrawn properties and completed sales.
Has anyone following recent deals seen a similar timeline? It would be useful to know whether price cuts tend to happen before a sale, and how much the result changes once neighbourhood boundaries, condition and buyer financing are taken into account.
The main outliers appear connected to building condition and the reserves needed for repairs or upgrades. However, I may be giving too much weight to stale listings while missing withdrawn properties and completed sales.
Has anyone following recent deals seen a similar timeline? It would be useful to know whether price cuts tend to happen before a sale, and how much the result changes once neighbourhood boundaries, condition and buyer financing are taken into account.