plantsAndTrail
Homeowner
Vendors keep arguing that a single platform will make the process seamless, but I am not convinced breadth is the same as a clean handoff. We have been trialling systems for enquiries, files, viewings and progress reporting, and are deciding between one large product and a connected set of specialist ones.
The useful test for us is whether a record, its document version and the reason for its current status reach the next team without being typed again. Mobile use also matters when staff are away from a desk. Has anyone found an integration that genuinely reduced those steps? I am particularly interested in handling energy-label information across jurisdictions, although I realise availability may differ by country.
The useful test for us is whether a record, its document version and the reason for its current status reach the next team without being typed again. Mobile use also matters when staff are away from a desk. Has anyone found an integration that genuinely reduced those steps? I am particularly interested in handling energy-label information across jurisdictions, although I realise availability may differ by country.