The quick movement of renovated homes suggests condition matters, although I am not yet convinced it proves the wider Manila market changed this month. The 2-bed listings in my sample are sitting at about 110 days. A broader look at studios priced from PHP 9,976,000 to PHP 14,960,000 produces a similar figure.
Properties needing work tend to remain online until a reduction appears, while many of the extreme cases also have lease-length issues. That could be buyer resistance, stubborn initial pricing or simply stale stock distorting the sample. I am looking for recent completed sales with original listing dates and price-cut histories to see which explanation holds up.
Properties needing work tend to remain online until a reduction appears, while many of the extreme cases also have lease-length issues. That could be buyer resistance, stubborn initial pricing or simply stale stock distorting the sample. I am looking for recent completed sales with original listing dates and price-cut histories to see which explanation holds up.