planTheWall
First-time buyer
Recent completed sales seem more reliable than active listings, but using only those leaves me with a very small comparison set. Keeping every online listing gives me more data, yet risks counting stale or withdrawn stock as genuine buyer activity.
I am following Tokyo mixed-use buildings priced from ¥53,860,000 to ¥80,780,000. The sample currently points to about 26 days to secure a buyer, with several outliers that may relate to property tax. New-listing volume has increased, although few of the additions suit what I would buy. How would you separate a neighbourhood-level change from seller motivation or listings that simply disappeared?
I am following Tokyo mixed-use buildings priced from ¥53,860,000 to ¥80,780,000. The sample currently points to about 26 days to secure a buyer, with several outliers that may relate to property tax. New-listing volume has increased, although few of the additions suit what I would buy. How would you separate a neighbourhood-level change from seller motivation or listings that simply disappeared?