I’m comparing valuation services for a Toronto condo around C$1,829,000, but the same label seems to cover completely different work. Some providers mention negotiation and document coordination; others appear to make an introduction or give a number and stop.
Duplicate listings and stale status also waste more time than weak search filters. Before choosing, should I expect a dated written valuation, verified comparables, response deadlines, transparent fees and one named person accountable through offer and closing? If the unit or a comparable is leased, should the remaining lease term and supporting documents be addressed explicitly?
Duplicate listings and stale status also waste more time than weak search filters. Before choosing, should I expect a dated written valuation, verified comparables, response deadlines, transparent fees and one named person accountable through offer and closing? If the unit or a comparable is leased, should the remaining lease term and supporting documents be addressed explicitly?