I need to choose a service before the response deadline, but the quotes are not describing the same job. The property is a Madrid townhouse at roughly €1,302,000. One provider seems to offer little beyond an introduction, while another bundles negotiation and document coordination under the word “valuation.”
I want the fee and scope to say whether there is an inspection, a written figure supported by relevant Madrid evidence, a delivery date and a process for questions or corrections. For example, if financing depends on the result, I need to know whether the report is acceptable to the lender and how quickly I would learn about any cash shortfall.
Would it be reasonable to commission the valuation alone first, then add negotiation or closing help only if the responsibilities and prices are itemised? I also want one named point of contact after an offer is submitted.
I want the fee and scope to say whether there is an inspection, a written figure supported by relevant Madrid evidence, a delivery date and a process for questions or corrections. For example, if financing depends on the result, I need to know whether the report is acceptable to the lender and how quickly I would learn about any cash shortfall.
Would it be reasonable to commission the valuation alone first, then add negotiation or closing help only if the responsibilities and prices are itemised? I also want one named point of contact after an offer is submitted.