I’m in Madrid and comparing services for a coastal home expected to be listed around €763,600. Several firms use “listing photography” for completely different packages: one seems limited to taking and editing images, while others mention introductions, negotiation or document coordination.
What should an owner reasonably insist on in the written quote—number and type of images, turnaround, usage rights, travel, weather reshoots, IVA and cancellation terms? If transaction support is bundled, I also want to know who answers between offer and closing, their response deadline, and what happens if that person disappears. Real Spanish examples of sensible scope and independent evidence of work would help.
What should an owner reasonably insist on in the written quote—number and type of images, turnaround, usage rights, travel, weather reshoots, IVA and cancellation terms? If transaction support is bundled, I also want to know who answers between offer and closing, their response deadline, and what happens if that person disappears. Real Spanish examples of sensible scope and independent evidence of work would help.