I am comparing service proposals for a serviced apartment in Milan priced around €1,003,000, and “property management” seems to mean almost anything. One firm may cover negotiation and document coordination through closing; another appears to make the introduction and then step back.
Before appointing anyone, I want a written scope that separates the purchase phase from ongoing management. What response times are reasonable when an offer or document has a deadline? Should there be one named person accountable between offer and closing, even where several parties are involved? I also want every fee, exclusion and third-party cost identified in advance. What would you insist on seeing in an Italy-specific proposal, and what evidence would show that the claimed Milan expertise is real?
Before appointing anyone, I want a written scope that separates the purchase phase from ongoing management. What response times are reasonable when an offer or document has a deadline? Should there be one named person accountable between offer and closing, even where several parties are involved? I also want every fee, exclusion and third-party cost identified in advance. What would you insist on seeing in an Italy-specific proposal, and what evidence would show that the claimed Milan expertise is real?