A service that only introduces contractors feels too thin, while a full coordination package is hard to justify without knowing who actually remains responsible. This is for a detached home in Lima valued at about PEN 2,719,000, and I want to understand the cash downside before agreeing to either option.
Should the written scope identify the contact person, deliverables, response times, separate fees, condition checks, budget work, contractor knowledge and any district-specific municipal issues? It should also state what happens if the preferred contractor is unavailable or the renovation proves impractical.
The exact decision is whether I need feasibility advice before making an offer or planning support after purchase. Examples of clear scope and exclusion wording used in Peru would be useful.
Should the written scope identify the contact person, deliverables, response times, separate fees, condition checks, budget work, contractor knowledge and any district-specific municipal issues? It should also state what happens if the preferred contractor is unavailable or the renovation proves impractical.
The exact decision is whether I need feasibility advice before making an offer or planning support after purchase. Examples of clear scope and exclusion wording used in Peru would be useful.