I have a limited response window and need to know exactly what I would be paying for before making an offer. The property is a five-bedroom small multifamily in New York, priced at about $775,000, and providers seem to mean very different things when they advertise a valuation.
I need a written scope covering the evidence used, inspection and turnaround, fees, response times and whether the unit configuration or permitted use is checked against the relevant local requirements. It should also name the person responsible for questions after the offer. Would it be more sensible to commission an independent valuation first and add negotiation or closing coordination separately?
I need a written scope covering the evidence used, inspection and turnaround, fees, response times and whether the unit configuration or permitted use is checked against the relevant local requirements. It should also name the person responsible for questions after the offer. Would it be more sensible to commission an independent valuation first and add negotiation or closing coordination separately?