I’m comparing services for a coastal home in Hong Kong priced around HK$1,599,000, and very different scopes are being sold under the label “listing photography.” Some appear to cover only the shoot and an introduction, while others mention negotiation and document coordination.
What should a buyer or owner reasonably expect to see in writing before choosing one: image deliverables, turnaround and response times, full fees, local knowledge, and responsibility after an offer is made? I want a service that reduces chasing rather than simply turning every chase into a notification. Specific Hong Kong considerations would be welcome.
What should a buyer or owner reasonably expect to see in writing before choosing one: image deliverables, turnaround and response times, full fees, local knowledge, and responsibility after an offer is made? I want a service that reduces chasing rather than simply turning every chase into a notification. Specific Hong Kong considerations would be welcome.