yara.shore
Buyer
I need to choose a provider before deciding what to offer on a Hong Kong mixed-use building priced around HK$1,326,000. The difficulty is that some quotes cover only the valuation report, while others bundle in negotiation and transaction support.
What should the written scope specify? I would expect an inspection or document review, comparable evidence, separate treatment of the commercial and residential elements, assumptions about existing tenancies, delivery dates and any revision policy. If rental regulation is relevant, I also want the provider to identify the issue rather than leave it buried in an assumption.
The practical concern is continuity. If the fee includes help beyond the report, should it name the person responsible for questions, documents and deadlines through to closing?
What should the written scope specify? I would expect an inspection or document review, comparable evidence, separate treatment of the commercial and residential elements, assumptions about existing tenancies, delivery dates and any revision policy. If rental regulation is relevant, I also want the provider to identify the issue rather than leave it buried in an assumption.
The practical concern is continuity. If the fee includes help beyond the report, should it name the person responsible for questions, documents and deadlines through to closing?