My preferred outcome is a clear route from photography to sale for a Milan serviced apartment priced near €165,600, but the quotes do not describe the same job. Some appear limited to taking and editing images, while others fold in enquiries, negotiation or document coordination.
I would like to compare them without paying twice or assuming that an introduction includes ongoing support. What should the photography scope state about image numbers, editing, usage rights, reshoots and delivery time? For anything beyond that, I want separate fees, named contacts and written response targets. I also need to know who checks the relevant local requirements and energy information, rather than merely forwarding paperwork. Useful questions for the providers, particularly about where each person’s responsibility ends, would be welcome.
I would like to compare them without paying twice or assuming that an introduction includes ongoing support. What should the photography scope state about image numbers, editing, usage rights, reshoots and delivery time? For anything beyond that, I want separate fees, named contacts and written response targets. I also need to know who checks the relevant local requirements and energy information, rather than merely forwarding paperwork. Useful questions for the providers, particularly about where each person’s responsibility ends, would be welcome.