I’m in Amsterdam and considering a Netherlands country home priced around €455,400. Services advertised as “renovation planning” seem wildly inconsistent: some mention negotiation and document coordination, while others provide an introduction and then disappear.
What should the written scope reasonably include—response times, itemised fees, local knowledge, document handling and a named person accountable between offer and closing? I’m particularly concerned about who responds after the agreement is signed and what the fallback is if that person becomes unavailable. Concrete Dutch examples or useful scope wording would help more than a sales pitch.
What should the written scope reasonably include—response times, itemised fees, local knowledge, document handling and a named person accountable between offer and closing? I’m particularly concerned about who responds after the agreement is signed and what the fallback is if that person becomes unavailable. Concrete Dutch examples or useful scope wording would help more than a sales pitch.