I’m comparing conveyancing services for student housing in São Paulo priced around R$4,424,000, and the scopes seem wildly different. Some include negotiation, document coordination and support through closing; others appear to end after making an introduction.
Before choosing, I want to know exactly who remains accountable once an agreement is signed. Should the written scope cover review of lease lengths and related occupancy documents, title and other due-diligence coordination, deadlines, fee changes, closing steps and any post-closing work? I’m also interested in reasonable response commitments and what happens if the main contact disappears or a problem is found. Brazil-specific examples would help more than a sales pitch.
Before choosing, I want to know exactly who remains accountable once an agreement is signed. Should the written scope cover review of lease lengths and related occupancy documents, title and other due-diligence coordination, deadlines, fee changes, closing steps and any post-closing work? I’m also interested in reasonable response commitments and what happens if the main contact disappears or a problem is found. Brazil-specific examples would help more than a sales pitch.