BalancedMap
Seller
C$540,000 is the approximate price of the Toronto studio, but I cannot tell whether the broker's proposed service justifies its cost. One scope suggests active help through the financing conditions and closing handoff; another seems limited to placing the application with a lender.
What should be confirmed before I provide documents? I am looking for named responsibility, response times during an offer deadline, complete compensation and fee disclosure, a document-tracking process, and a clear plan if the first lender or product does not work.
I would also like independent evidence of relevant studio and building experience rather than a general claim of Toronto knowledge. What questions would expose the cash downside of a failed or delayed application, and where should a broker's responsibility reasonably end?
What should be confirmed before I provide documents? I am looking for named responsibility, response times during an offer deadline, complete compensation and fee disclosure, a document-tracking process, and a clear plan if the first lender or product does not work.
I would also like independent evidence of relevant studio and building experience rather than a general claim of Toronto knowledge. What questions would expose the cash downside of a failed or delayed application, and where should a broker's responsibility reasonably end?