One service promises to coordinate the purchase through completion; another offers little beyond an introduction. The first may cost more and overstate how much control it has, while the second could leave me chasing every party myself.
The property is a UK coastal home at about £456,300, although I am based in London. Before choosing, I want the quote to identify the named contact, response times, local involvement, document trail, escalation process and every fee. What would you ask to see in writing to distinguish active transaction support from polished marketing, and which gaps would be hardest to remedy once an offer is underway?
The property is a UK coastal home at about £456,300, although I am based in London. Before choosing, I want the quote to identify the named contact, response times, local involvement, document trail, escalation process and every fee. What would you ask to see in writing to distinguish active transaction support from polished marketing, and which gaps would be hardest to remedy once an offer is underway?