I’m comparing inspection services for a detached home in Buenos Aires priced around ARS 1,294,000,000. The scopes are surprisingly inconsistent: some firms mention negotiation and document coordination, while others appear to stop after introducing an inspector.
What should be included in writing—site inspection, photographs, defect priorities, repair implications, document handling, response times and follow-up before closing? I also want fees and exclusions stated clearly, including any extra cost related to a financed purchase. My main concern is accountability: if an issue appears between offer and closing, who answers it and by when? Argentina-specific examples would help.
What should be included in writing—site inspection, photographs, defect priorities, repair implications, document handling, response times and follow-up before closing? I also want fees and exclusions stated clearly, including any extra cost related to a financed purchase. My main concern is accountability: if an issue appears between offer and closing, who answers it and by when? Argentina-specific examples would help.