atlas.grand
Seller
I’m comparing services for a Seoul warehouse priced around ₩517,500,000, and the term “listing photography” seems to cover wildly different things. Some providers appear to offer only photos and an introduction, while others mention negotiation and document coordination as part of the process.
Before choosing, I want to separate the photography work from any brokerage or transaction support. What should a proper written quote specify: number and type of images, editing, turnaround time, usage rights, revisions, travel costs, and responsibility for inaccurate visual presentation? If negotiation or closing support is included, I’d also want to know who answers after an offer, what response deadline applies, what records are kept, and who remains accountable through closing.
For people familiar with South Korea, especially commercial property in Seoul: what scope is reasonable, which fees or exclusions are commonly missed, and what independent evidence would you request before appointing anyone? I’m also interested in a sensible fallback plan if the provider becomes unresponsive between the introduction and closing.
Before choosing, I want to separate the photography work from any brokerage or transaction support. What should a proper written quote specify: number and type of images, editing, turnaround time, usage rights, revisions, travel costs, and responsibility for inaccurate visual presentation? If negotiation or closing support is included, I’d also want to know who answers after an offer, what response deadline applies, what records are kept, and who remains accountable through closing.
For people familiar with South Korea, especially commercial property in Seoul: what scope is reasonable, which fees or exclusions are commonly missed, and what independent evidence would you request before appointing anyone? I’m also interested in a sensible fallback plan if the provider becomes unresponsive between the introduction and closing.