I am comparing services for a Mumbai warehouse priced around ₹16,280,000, but “valuation” seems to mean anything from a number on a page to negotiation and document coordination.
What should the written scope reasonably include: site inspection, comparable evidence, title and occupancy assumptions, negotiation support, or follow-through until closing? I also want response deadlines, transparent fees and one named person accountable when the buyer, owner and intermediary are working against a deadline. A polished demo is not enough; I need to decide what must be included in the quote and what should remain separate.
What should the written scope reasonably include: site inspection, comparable evidence, title and occupancy assumptions, negotiation support, or follow-through until closing? I also want response deadlines, transparent fees and one named person accountable when the buyer, owner and intermediary are working against a deadline. A polished demo is not enough; I need to decide what must be included in the quote and what should remain separate.