reviewThePlan
Developer
I want one clearly accountable service from assessment through follow-up, but providers seem to use “energy assessment” for very different packages. This is for a London studio priced at about £471,900, and some offers appear to include negotiation or document coordination while others provide little beyond a referral.
What should I insist on seeing in the written scope before paying or committing: the inspection, evidence reviewed, report, exclusions, fees, response deadline and arrangements for questions? I also need flood risk handled visibly as a separate issue rather than passed between parties. If a problem emerges after an offer, the document should make clear who responds, who coordinates the next step and where the buyer carries the cash risk.
What should I insist on seeing in the written scope before paying or committing: the inspection, evidence reviewed, report, exclusions, fees, response deadline and arrangements for questions? I also need flood risk handled visibly as a separate issue rather than passed between parties. If a problem emerges after an offer, the document should make clear who responds, who coordinates the next step and where the buyer carries the cash risk.