I expected a photography quote to finish with edited image delivery, so I was surprised to find some New York providers also referring to introductions, offers and closing coordination. The property is a new-build flat priced at about $245,000, and I do not want a broad package whose responsibilities disappear once the pictures are taken.
For the image work, what should be specified about shot numbers, editing, file formats, usage rights, turnaround, rescheduling and extra fees? The quote should also identify any building-access requirements or local restrictions the provider expects the client to handle.
If negotiation or transaction support is included, I would want that treated as a separate stage with its own scope, price, response deadline and named backup contact. Otherwise I would prefer to commission photography alone and appoint the appropriate person separately for offer and closing work.
For the image work, what should be specified about shot numbers, editing, file formats, usage rights, turnaround, rescheduling and extra fees? The quote should also identify any building-access requirements or local restrictions the provider expects the client to handle.
If negotiation or transaction support is included, I would want that treated as a separate stage with its own scope, price, response deadline and named backup contact. Otherwise I would prefer to commission photography alone and appoint the appropriate person separately for offer and closing work.