A recent service description has left me with a more basic question: where should tenant placement end? This concerns a country home near Bogotá valued at roughly COP 1,046,000,000, and the offers I am reviewing do not draw a consistent line between finding a tenant, negotiating the lease and managing the documentation. One even mixes in work connected with buying and closing.
For the first stage, I need to know who prepares the listing, screens applicants and reports back, and how quickly they must respond. If a suitable tenant is found, the next stage should spell out who negotiates, coordinates the lease and remains responsible through signing and possession.
What would you insist on having itemised in the written scope, including exclusions and third-party costs? I would also like a fallback plan for delays or an unsuccessful search rather than paying for an introduction with no clear follow-through.
For the first stage, I need to know who prepares the listing, screens applicants and reports back, and how quickly they must respond. If a suitable tenant is found, the next stage should spell out who negotiates, coordinates the lease and remains responsible through signing and possession.
What would you insist on having itemised in the written scope, including exclusions and third-party costs? I would also like a fallback plan for delays or an unsuccessful search rather than paying for an introduction with no clear follow-through.