romy_deals
Homeowner
Vendors keep pointing us toward broader analytics, but I am hesitant to add another screen when the inspection workflow still requires repeated entry. A useful connection should bring the listing, documents and notes into one working record, then preserve the context when responsibility moves to someone else.
Cross-country price-per-square-metre figures would be helpful only if area definitions, currencies and missing fields remain visible. For now, I would settle for a reliable listing import with an audit trail, permission controls, document versions and workable mobile access. What single integration removed the most inspection administration for your team, and how did you measure the saving?
Cross-country price-per-square-metre figures would be helpful only if area definitions, currencies and missing fields remain visible. For now, I would settle for a reliable listing import with an audit trail, permission controls, document versions and workable mobile access. What single integration removed the most inspection administration for your team, and how did you measure the saving?