meadow.handy
Developer
The polished demonstrations mattered less once we watched an actual file move between staff. Most of the apparent convenience disappeared whenever property details had to be typed again or documents arrived without enough history to identify the current version.
We have tested software for enquiries, files, viewing calendars and deal updates. I now want to judge each connection at the handoff: fields re-entered, files uploaded twice, clarification messages sent, and whether the next task can be completed comfortably on mobile.
Which connection produced a clear reduction in work for your team, rather than shifting it into a new screen? I would also like to hear how people assess flood-risk sources across jurisdictions, where a shared interface may conceal major differences in coverage and freshness.
We have tested software for enquiries, files, viewing calendars and deal updates. I now want to judge each connection at the handoff: fields re-entered, files uploaded twice, clarification messages sent, and whether the next task can be completed comfortably on mobile.
Which connection produced a clear reduction in work for your team, rather than shifting it into a new screen? I would also like to hear how people assess flood-risk sources across jurisdictions, where a shared interface may conceal major differences in coverage and freshness.