Which property-tech integrations genuinely remove work?

alba_finance

Buyer
Established
The vendors' position is that each tool removes a manual step, but I am hesitant because our pilots have mostly shown us polished screens rather than better handoffs. We have looked at lead capture, listing imports, document handling, viewing schedules and transaction updates.

For the next round, I want to follow a record from the first enquiry through to the person responsible for the next action. Re-entered fields, missing notes or corrections made in two systems would count against the integration, even if one stage appears faster. How are others measuring the time spent on reconciliation and cleanup as well as the initial task?

I would also like to test mobile usability, property accessibility fields and workflows spanning several countries. It would help to know which information should remain common across markets and which fields need local variation.
 
Listing imports are the obvious place to start, but only if field mapping is reliable and later edits do not create conflicting records. Otherwise the saved typing just reappears as cleanup.

For transaction updates, I’d prioritise audit history over a polished dashboard: who changed what, when, and whether documents or notes were carried into the handoff. Measure the full process rather than time spent inside the new tool.
 
When you say accessibility data, do you mean information about the property—step-free access, lifts and similar attributes—or accessibility of the software itself? Those lead to very different integration tests.

For multiple countries, I’d also ask which fields must remain consistent everywhere and which need to vary by local jurisdiction. A common data model can help, but forcing every market into identical listing fields may lose important context.
 
One complete desktop-and-mobile run is more revealing than a quick listing import. The import may save minutes at the start, yet permissions, missing notes or uncertain document versions can create a much larger problem for the next person.

I would put a single property through every stage, alter a viewing detail and replace a document halfway through, then check what each user can see. Repeat the handoffs on a phone rather than assuming the desktop result carries over. I would also ask the supplier to demonstrate actual data exchange: an interface being available does not show how much development or cleanup is still required.
 
Back
Top