After another round of trials, we have a new question: are we evaluating features when we should be evaluating handoffs? A polished interface is attractive, but it does not help if staff must retype listing details into lead, viewing, document and transaction records.
I’m inclined to keep a tool only if it either removes that rekeying or supplies enough history for a colleague to continue the case without chasing context. If it does neither, an extra reporting screen is probably another cost rather than an improvement.
Which open integration has genuinely reduced keystrokes or corrections for your team? I’d also like to hear how systems handle price-per-square-metre data across countries, including differences in area definitions, units and currencies.
I’m inclined to keep a tool only if it either removes that rekeying or supplies enough history for a colleague to continue the case without chasing context. If it does neither, an extra reporting screen is probably another cost rather than an improvement.
Which open integration has genuinely reduced keystrokes or corrections for your team? I’d also like to hear how systems handle price-per-square-metre data across countries, including differences in area definitions, units and currencies.