paintsAndKey
Homeowner
The demos make a connected workflow look convincing, but I’m not yet persuaded that every connection deserves renewal. We tested systems spanning enquiries, document handling, viewing calendars and transaction updates. The useful ones should stop staff copying the same details and should pass along enough history for work to continue in the next tool.
How are people measuring that in practice? I’m looking for examples where an integration reduced rework rather than adding a screen to monitor. Mobile access, document versions and accessibility information are particular concerns, as is using the workflow across several countries. I can add more detail about our trial if that would help.
How are people measuring that in practice? I’m looking for examples where an integration reduced rework rather than adding a screen to monitor. Mobile access, document versions and accessibility information are particular concerns, as is using the workflow across several countries. I can add more detail about our trial if that would help.