We have already reviewed systems for enquiries, file storage, appointment planning and deal updates. What remains unclear is whether inspections should plug into that setup or sit in a separate product.
I’m less interested in a polished screen than in the handoff. An address and property details should not need retyping, changes to a report should remain traceable, and each user should see enough information for their task without receiving unnecessary access. It also has to work properly on a phone during an inspection.
Has anyone measured the manual steps before and after connecting these workflows? Useful examples would include listing imports, document version control and open integrations. I’d also like to know whether price-per-square-metre data keeps its definitions when records move between countries, rather than arriving as an unexplained number.
I’m less interested in a polished screen than in the handoff. An address and property details should not need retyping, changes to a report should remain traceable, and each user should see enough information for their task without receiving unnecessary access. It also has to work properly on a phone during an inspection.
Has anyone measured the manual steps before and after connecting these workflows? Useful examples would include listing imports, document version control and open integrations. I’d also like to know whether price-per-square-metre data keeps its definitions when records move between countries, rather than arriving as an unexplained number.