We can keep several specialised tools linked together, or move more of the workflow into one central system. Neither option is convincing yet: the first risks repeated entry, while the second may trade useful functions for a tidy interface.
Our test covers leads, property records, documents, viewing appointments and deal updates. I want to measure each handoff by staff time, corrections, missing context and the ability to trace who changed a field. An attractive dashboard is not much help if updates fail silently or the audit history disappears between systems.
Which integrations have reduced actual rework rather than simply moving it elsewhere? Open connections, reliable mortgage information and support for local fields in multiple countries are especially relevant, but I’d also like to hear where a supposedly seamless link created more exceptions than it removed.
Our test covers leads, property records, documents, viewing appointments and deal updates. I want to measure each handoff by staff time, corrections, missing context and the ability to trace who changed a field. An attractive dashboard is not much help if updates fail silently or the audit history disappears between systems.
Which integrations have reduced actual rework rather than simply moving it elsewhere? Open connections, reliable mortgage information and support for local fields in multiple countries are especially relevant, but I’d also like to hear where a supposedly seamless link created more exceptions than it removed.