We want one usable flow from a new listing to documents, viewings and transaction updates. The obstacle is that several polished tools appear to exchange only part of the record, leaving staff to retype details or check another dashboard.
I’m inclined to test the handoff rather than the feature list: import a listing, change its price and photos, create a document, then see whether every connected system receives the update with enough history for the next person. I would also check whether the same tasks can be completed comfortably on mobile.
School catchment information and work across multiple countries add another complication, because a single field structure may not suit every market. Which system should own the master property record, and what evidence of saved time would you require before committing?
I’m inclined to test the handoff rather than the feature list: import a listing, change its price and photos, create a document, then see whether every connected system receives the update with enough history for the next person. I would also check whether the same tasks can be completed comfortably on mobile.
School catchment information and work across multiple countries add another complication, because a single field structure may not suit every market. Which system should own the master property record, and what evidence of saved time would you require before committing?