Vendors keep arguing that one polished platform should handle the whole transaction, and I can see the appeal. My hesitation is that an extra interface achieves little if staff still copy details across systems or lose context at each handoff.
I would rather compare individual connections: for example, a listing import feeding lead records, or signed documents passing into a transaction tracker. What information crossed that boundary, and could the receiving user still see the audit trail, access settings and current document version? I am also interested in whether the process remained practical on a phone.
Commute-time data, open integrations and support for workflows in several countries are relevant, but I do not want a uniform process imposed on every market. Concrete before-and-after examples would be useful, including any step where someone still had to type the same information twice. The strongest evidence would be a workflow log or version history showing what the integration actually preserved.
I would rather compare individual connections: for example, a listing import feeding lead records, or signed documents passing into a transaction tracker. What information crossed that boundary, and could the receiving user still see the audit trail, access settings and current document version? I am also interested in whether the process remained practical on a phone.
Commute-time data, open integrations and support for workflows in several countries are relevant, but I do not want a uniform process imposed on every market. Concrete before-and-after examples would be useful, including any step where someone still had to type the same information twice. The strongest evidence would be a workflow log or version history showing what the integration actually preserved.