Which tenant-placement integrations actually remove work?

even_thread

Homeowner
Established
I’m torn between replacing several tools with one central platform and keeping the better tools connected through open integrations. The first option promises consistency; the second avoids forcing every team into the same process, but only works if the handoffs are reliable.

For example, an enquiry imported from a listing should retain its viewing status, documents, permissions and change history without anyone copying details into another record. If one system must serve several countries, I would prioritise permissions and audit history. If local systems will remain separate, open field-level exchange and dependable exports seem more important.

Which integration has actually removed repeat entry or follow-up from your work? I’m also interested in whether mortgage-rate feeds save meaningful time, or simply add another source that someone must verify.
 
I would prioritise the handoff from listing import to the main contact/property record. If names, enquiry details, viewing status and documents remain attached to one record, several later tasks can draw from the same information. Rate data is useful, but it will not fix a broken handoff.

One missing detail: are you trying to keep one central system across countries, or allow separate local systems to exchange selected fields? Permission and retention requirements may differ by jurisdiction.
 
I partly disagree on making listing imports the first priority. Imports can spread duplicates and outdated fields faster if there is no clear record ownership or version history.

Before choosing anything, map one enquiry from capture through viewing, documents and transaction updates. Mark every re-entry, export and mobile-only failure. Then ask vendors to demonstrate that exact journey—including a corrected document and a revoked permission—not their standard demo. Also confirm whether integrations are genuinely open or depend on manual exports.
 
Back
Top