I’m deciding whether a full mortgage broking service is worth paying for, rather than one that mainly makes an introduction. This is for a new-build flat in Amsterdam priced around €400,200.
Different firms seem to use “mortgage broking” for very different scopes. Before signing, I want to know who handles lender questions, document coordination, deadlines and problems between the offer and closing. Does anyone also negotiate anything, and if so, exactly what?
What response time and fee wording would you expect in the agreement? I’m looking for a practical Netherlands-specific checklist, including what happens if the named contact disappears or the mortgage does not proceed.
Different firms seem to use “mortgage broking” for very different scopes. Before signing, I want to know who handles lender questions, document coordination, deadlines and problems between the offer and closing. Does anyone also negotiate anything, and if so, exactly what?
What response time and fee wording would you expect in the agreement? I’m looking for a practical Netherlands-specific checklist, including what happens if the named contact disappears or the mortgage does not proceed.