One detail is making tonight’s decision harder: I still cannot find enough completed sales to judge a Seoul studio listed at ₩296,700,000. It has been advertised for 37 days, and its condition suggests some updating, although similar nearby listings are asking around the same level.
I’m considering an opening offer 9% lower. I can show that financing is available and accommodate the seller’s preferred completion timing, but I do not want to surrender inspection, appraisal or financing protection. I’m also concerned about what happens to the deposit if a problem emerges.
Would you present the offer simply as the price that works given the condition and limited sales evidence, or first try to establish why the seller is moving? The deadline may be making the listing feel more urgent than it really is.
I’m considering an opening offer 9% lower. I can show that financing is available and accommodate the seller’s preferred completion timing, but I do not want to surrender inspection, appraisal or financing protection. I’m also concerned about what happens to the deposit if a problem emerges.
Would you present the offer simply as the price that works given the condition and limited sales evidence, or first try to establish why the seller is moving? The deadline may be making the listing feel more urgent than it really is.