One additional concern is making me reconsider whether to choose now or leave the 1-bed detached home vacant a little longer. The strongest income evidence, rental references and credit record do not belong to the same Dubai applicant.
Before waiting, I probably need to confirm that the rent remains realistic for the current market; otherwise a longer search may not produce a materially stronger application. I also want pre-set criteria that can be applied consistently and lawfully, rather than allowing a persuasive explanation or an offer of a larger deposit to decide the outcome.
Which verifiable factors are genuinely useful for assessing payment reliability and likely retention? I would also separate financial screening from whether an applicant understands rent procedures, maintenance reporting and the permitted deposit arrangements.
Before waiting, I probably need to confirm that the rent remains realistic for the current market; otherwise a longer search may not produce a materially stronger application. I also want pre-set criteria that can be applied consistently and lawfully, rather than allowing a persuasive explanation or an offer of a larger deposit to decide the outcome.
Which verifiable factors are genuinely useful for assessing payment reliability and likely retention? I would also separate financial screening from whether an applicant understands rent procedures, maintenance reporting and the permitted deposit arrangements.