I’m torn between two approaches: price the required updating into my first offer, or start higher and reserve the right to seek repair credits after inspection.
The Zurich warehouse is listed at CHF 774,400 and has been on the market for 92 days. There are comparable listings nearby, but very little completed-sale evidence. Would 11% under asking be a reasonable starting point if I attach proof of financing? I can accommodate the seller’s timing if that matters to them, but I do not want to weaken the inspection, appraisal, financing or deposit protections just to make the offer look cleaner.
The Zurich warehouse is listed at CHF 774,400 and has been on the market for 92 days. There are comparable listings nearby, but very little completed-sale evidence. Would 11% under asking be a reasonable starting point if I attach proof of financing? I can accommodate the seller’s timing if that matters to them, but I do not want to weaken the inspection, appraisal, financing or deposit protections just to make the offer look cleaner.