The missing fact is how likely you are to sell, refinance or repay a large amount early. If none is likely, the long fixed period may make the fee difference less important. If one is plausible, flexibility could easily outweigh a small monthly saving.
I would also ask each lender to show the...
Without the tool names, nobody can confirm a current discount, but I would ask each vendor for the same written quotation. It should separate introductory pricing from renewal pricing and state whether the offer requires continuing association membership. Also ask when cancellation notice must...
That’s why I’d resist a fixed condition discount at this stage. If the dated finishes are cosmetic, a large percentage reduction could understate the apartment; if major systems also need work, a modest cosmetic allowance would overstate it.
The answers on area definition, parking, service...
The per-square-metre approach also needs a caveat. A 5-bed layout may not command the same unit rate as a smaller apartment, even in the same building or neighbourhood. Extra area can have diminishing value if rooms are cramped or circulation is poor.
Does the completed comparable include the...